👀 We acquire great Amazon Private Label brands worldwide →
eBrands is looking for an experienced SupplyChain manager with proven experience in managing complex inbound supply chains in an ambiguous working environment. You will join a high-powered, fun &collaborative start-up where you will partner with multiple teams to grow our business. Our operations are growing swiftly and streamlining our supply chain processes is critical for our ongoing success.
The Supply Chain Manager’s will be responsible for all aspects of making sure we have products to sell, including:driving improved in-stock availability, inventory planning, vendor operational improvement (efficiency, lead times) and forecasting. Additionally, you will drive initiatives to improve and automate our processes and improve revenue and profitability. The ideal candidate will excel in scalable process improvement, automation and analytics.
Strong written/verbal communication skills are required and the you should be comfortable engaging with both internal stakeholders and vendors. We expect you to have proven a track record on delivering results in complex environments and to be comfortable contributing across a range of topic outside of the core SCM responsibilities.
· Maintain excellent in-stock rates for all our brands across marketplaces
· Execute inventory strategies to optimize sales, turns, and inventory health
· Build and optimize efficient and automated processes that enable us to scale our business well beyond existing size and complexity
· Monitor, analyze and own key performance indicators such as product availability, procurement lead time(PLT), forecast accuracy and turns
· Work closely with our brand managers and sourcing $ logistics team to forecast and manage efficient inbound and outbound inventory flows and health, including forecasting, supporting purchasing processes, and removing unproductive inventory
· Drive root cause analysis/reporting on operational issues, develop action plans and project manage improvements with the ability to manage multiple, competing priorities simultaneous
· Bachelor’s degree in Business,Engineering, a Supply Chain/Operations discipline or Information SystemsManagement
· 3+ years of experience inSupply Chain, Planning, or Inventory Management or equivalent experience suchas Operations
· Strong experience on eCommerce business, utilizing global supply chain and vast partnership networks
· Superior analytical skills, with demonstrated ability to dive in and quickly understand root cause and identify scalable solutions
· Excellent business judgment, strong written and oral communication skills, and a practical, common sense approach to getting things done
· Ability to manage multiple, competing priorities simultaneously
· Extreme attention to detail and willingness to roll up your sleeves
· Ability to thrive in a high energy environment where tactical and strategic activities are expected to be driven in parallel
· Experience of Amazon (strongly preferred)
· Experience with process improvement techniques such as Kaizen, Lean Manufacturing or Six Sigma
Please, send your CV, your salary request and a short application detailing why you think you would be a great fit to eBrands to email: email@example.com.
eBrands acquires and grows eCommerce brands that people will love. We create a home for brands that make the world feel better – by building brands that improve the physical, mental and environmental wellbeing of a billion people.
The global marketplaces, such as Amazon and Alibaba have become the new standard for consumer retail. In 2020, over $300Bn worth of goods were sold through Amazon in the US alone.
In addition to the traditional large consumer brands, these marketplaces have enabled an explosive growth of “garagebrands” in global markets. Often these smaller brands have been started as a hobby or to provide a secondary income for entrepreneurial individuals. AsAmazon and other marketplaces have enabled global customer base and 3rd party seller shipping and storage services for these small players, many of them have grown well beyond what has traditionally been possible for small business(+$500k revenue, +20% EBITDA). In 2021 the total revenue from 3rd party sellers in Amazon is expected to exceed $270 Bn.
eBrands has been established in 2020 to identify, purchase and manage great brands among these 3rd party sellers.eBrands will develop the purchased businesses by e.g., expanding to new marketplaces, and optimising sourcing and advertising of these brands.
In eBrands, we embrace being a company with high ambition to do things bigger, better and faster, while balancing it with being highly focused on what matters. We think like pirates – we are brave, break out of traditional conventions and think creatively of solutions, while knowing we can rely on the team around us. If we need to make mistakes, we rather make them fast and learn. We all drive to make the company a success.
And we want to have fun while doing it.