👀 We acquire great Amazon Private Label brands worldwide →
eBrands Global is looking for an Ecommerce Manager that can thrive in an extremely fast-paced start-up environment. The ideal candidate will have 3-8 years of proven experience in digital marketing and a passion to support the growth of number of eCommerce brands. In this role you will be responsible for continuously growing our digital sales and traffic by managing our presence in several sales platforms, e.g., Shopify, eBay, and Walmart. You will also create and manage effective digital marketing campaigns across our brands in different digital channels, including web, mobile and social media platforms. You will set a strategy, create the content, deliver the campaigns, and measure the performance for ever improving results. If you are analytical, creative, social media savvy, and up to date on emerging trends and tactics, then this is the position for you!
• Manage all online activity for eBrands brand portfolio in relation to traffic acquisition, sales, conversion, A/B testing and reporting
• Develop and implement ecommerce strategy to improve website and other online sales platform performance
• Oversee the look and feel of the brand websites and overall website presence, and work with developers to re-platform new websites when necessary
• Work with the brand management teams to improve quality and traffic acquisition
• Analyse all available data to deliver data-driven strategies to deliver top performance and achieve KPIs
• Manage digital marketing channels across PPC, SEO, display, affiliates, email marketing and social media
• Develop content calendar and oversee website uploads and landing pages development
• Report on performance
We are flexible where you want to work, as long as you can work +/- 2 hours EET.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Communication or related field required, Masters preferred
• Minimum of 3-8 years of experience in digital marketing / advertising either in professional or entrepreneurial setting
• Understanding website/eCommerce metrics and best practices, specifically Shopify
• Excellent grasp of social media / search engine marketing (FB/IG, Twitter, Google/YouTube, TikTok, Snap.) and social media groups
• Strong experience with lead generation and SEO
• Knowledge of HTML, Shopify needed
• Excellent communication skills (written and verbal) and understanding of graphic design needed
• Experience of Amazon and/or Digital Marketing Agency experience a plus
Please send your application via email to to firstname.lastname@example.org titled “Ecommerce Manager” including:
1. Your CV
2. Your salary request
3. Informal application - who are you and why you would like to join us
eBrands acquires, operates, and scales small to medium-sized Amazon brands. Our vision is to create a home for brands that make the world feel better - brands that improve physical, mental and environmental wellbeing. We grow brands that people will love.
The global marketplaces, such as Amazon and Alibaba have become the new standard for consumer retail. In 2020, over $300Bn worth of goods were sold through Amazon in the US alone.
In addition to the traditional large consumer brands, these marketplaces have enabled an explosive growth of “garage brands” in global markets. Often these smaller brands have been started as a hobby or to provide a secondary income for entrepreneurial individuals. As Amazon and other marketplaces have enabled a global customer base and 3rd party seller shipping and storage services for these small players, many of them have grown well beyond what has traditionally been possible for small businesses (+$500k revenue, +20% EBITDA). In 2021 the total revenue from 3rd party sellers in Amazon is expected to exceed $270 Bn.
eBrands has been established in 2020 to identify, purchase and manage great brands among these 3rd party sellers. eBrands will develop the purchased businesses by e.g., consolidating, and optimizing sourcing and advertising of these brands.
In eBrands, we embrace being a company with a high ambition to do things bigger, better and faster, while balancing it with being highly focused on what matters. Anyone in eBrands can talk to anyone else about how to best solve the problem – and that’s how we want to keep it as we grow. If we need to make mistakes, we rather make them fast and learn. We all drive to make the company a success.
And we want to have fun while doing it.