👀 We acquire great Amazon Private Label brands worldwide →
eBrands is looking for an enthusiastic Business Manager to grow a portfolio of our eCommerce brands across platforms. As a BM, you will run your brands as a business – find creative ways to grow both sales and profit, develop your brands to the next level, and lead your team through daily activities. We expect you to be a business-savvy problem-solver with a background of growing business(es), preferably online. You’re also a motivated leader who thrives on creating a climate of inclusion, trust, and productivity.
You will join a high-powered, fun & collaborative start-up where you will manage the day-to-day operations of your business, and partner with multiple teams to grow our business. Our portfolio of brands is growing swiftly and ensuring the brands continue to grow and develop is critical for our business success.
With the support of experts in different fields, you will make sure all elements come together and our brands grow in sales and profit. Some areas you are responsible for include (but are not limited to):
- Grow the sales of 2-5 brands across different eCommerce platforms, e.g., Amazon and Shopify, by e.g., creative marketing techniques, improved listing quality and focused messaging
- Lead and grow a small team of platform experts, ensuring their productivity, focus and wellbeing
- Develop the brands in your control by e.g., building strong brand message, ensuring attractive images, videos and other assets, and planning an optimal brand and marketing strategy across the channels
- Ensure effectiveness of all marketing activities on and off the platforms, including e.g., PPC advertising, social media, and search engine optimization
- Improve profitability of your brands by reducing supply chain costs (COGS, shipping), optimizing platform pricing and campaigns, and ensuring the right focus of the advertising investment
- Create and implement a long-term growth vision for the brands, including customer acquisition strategy, sustainability goals, market and channel expansion, product development, etc.
This is a fully remote position. We are flexible with where you want to work, as long as you can work +/- 2 hours Eastern European Time.
• Batchelor degree in Business/Management or equivalent work experience
• Proven track record of hands-on growing business(es) under challenging circumstances
• Strong business acumen and problem-solving ability
• Strong project management and leadership skills
• Comfortable with figures and in collecting, analyzing and interpreting data
• Solid judgement with ability to make good decisions
• Ability to manage multiple, competing priorities simultaneously
• Extreme attention to detail and willingness to roll up your sleeves and get things done
• Experience of eCommerce environment, especially Amazon
How to apply?
Please, send your CV, your salary request, and a short application detailing why you think you would be a great fit for eBrands to email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Who are we?
eBrands acquires and grows eCommerce brands that people will love. We create a home for brands that make the world feel better – by building brands that improve the physical, mental and environmental wellbeing of a billion people.
What do we do and why?
Global marketplaces, such as Amazon and Alibaba have become the new standard for consumer retail. In 2020, over $300Bn worth of goods were sold through Amazon in the US alone.
In addition to the traditional large consumer brands, these marketplaces have enabled an explosive growth of “garage brands” in global markets. Often these smaller brands have been started as a hobby or to provide a secondary income for entrepreneurial individuals. As Amazon and other marketplaces have enabled a global customer base and 3rd party seller shipping and storage services for these small players, many of them have grown well beyond what has traditionally been possible for small businesses (+$500k revenue, +20% EBITDA). In 2021 the total revenue from 3rd party sellers on Amazon is expected to exceed $270 Bn.
eBrands has been established in 2020 to identify, purchase and manage great brands among these 3rd party sellers. eBrands will develop the purchased businesses by e.g., expanding to new marketplaces, and optimizing sourcing and advertising of these brands.
How do we do things?
In eBrands, we embrace being a company with a high ambition to do things bigger, better, and faster, while balancing it with being highly focused on what matters. We think like pirates – we are brave, break out of traditional conventions and think creatively of solutions, while knowing we can rely on the team around us. If we need to make mistakes, we rather make them fast and learn. We all drive to make the company a success.
And we want to have fun while doing it.