👀 We acquire great Amazon Private Label brands worldwide →
eBrands is looking for an experienced Amazon Sales Manager to grow a small portfolio of our brands in Amazon. Working as a part of a team, you will be responsible for all aspects of Amazon growth for your brands – from listing management to PPC optimization and from inventory management to creative marketing campaigns. We expect you to be a business-savvy problem-solver with a strong experience from growing private label brands in Amazon. Experience from other platforms (Walmart, eBay) and marketing outside Amazon is a definite plus.
You will join a high-powered, fun &collaborative start-up where you will independently complete the day-to-day operations for your brands, and partner with other team members and experts to grow our business. Our portfolio of brands is growing swiftly and ensuring the brands continue to grow and develop is critical for our business success.
Your responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Driving growth: Growing brands’ sales and profits in Amazon via traffic and conversion improvements, market expansions and product development
- Growing Traffic: Optimising Amazon PPC campaigns and other marketing efforts for growth and cost effectiveness. Driving external traffic from e.g., social media and other PPC efforts.
- Data-driven decision making: Using wide variety of data from Amazon and other systems to drive actions and evaluating impact of work
- Inventory and COGS management: Monitoring and managing product inventory, orders, and shipments to ensure in-stock of all products. Driving costs down, where possible.
- Conversion improvements: Managing and optimizing listings (e.g., titles, bullets points, images, attributes). Monitoring issues with ASIN performance, rankings, ratings, and customer reviews
- Product development: Identifying and launching new products for your brands to maximize long term sales
This is a fully remote position. We are flexible with where you want to work, as long as you can work +/- 2 hours EasternEuropean Time.
· Batchelor degree inBusiness/Management or equivalent work experience
· Min 3+ years of Amazon experience with other eCommerce experience strongly preferred
· Proven track record of hands-on growing Amazon brands under challenging circumstances
· Strong business acumen and problem-solving ability
· Comfortable with figures and in collecting, analyzing and interpreting data
· Solid judgement with ability to make good decisions
· Ability to manage multiple, competing priorities simultaneously
· Extreme attention to detail and willingness to roll up your sleeves and get things done
How to apply?
Please, send your CV, your salary request, and a short application detailing why you think you would be a great fit foreBrands to email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Who are we?
eBrands acquires and grows eCommerce brands that people will love. We create a home for brands that make the world feel better – by building brands that improve the physical, mental and environmental wellbeing of a billion people.
What do we do and why?
Global marketplaces, such as Amazon and Alibaba have become the new standard for consumer retail. In 2020, over $300Bn worth of goods were sold through Amazon in the US alone.
In addition to the traditional large consumer brands, these marketplaces have enabled an explosive growth of “garage brands” in global markets. Often these smaller brands have been started as a hobby or to provide a secondary income for entrepreneurial individuals. AsAmazon and other marketplaces have enabled a global customer base and 3rd party seller shipping and storage services for these small players, many of them have grown well beyond what has traditionally been possible for small businesses(+$500k revenue, +20% EBITDA). In 2021 the total revenue from 3rd party sellers on Amazon is expected to exceed $270 Bn.
eBrands has been established in 2020 to identify, purchase and manage great brands among these 3rd party sellers.eBrands will develop the purchased businesses by e.g., expanding to new marketplaces, and optimizing sourcing and advertising of these brands.
How do we do things?
In eBrands, we embrace being a company with a high ambition to do things bigger, better, and faster, while balancing it with being highly focused on what matters. We think like pirates – we are brave, break out of traditional conventions and think creatively of solutions, while knowing we can rely on the team around us. If we need to make mistakes, we rather make them fast and learn. We all drive to make the company a success.
And we want to have fun while doing it.